Thursday 29 May 2008

Bootees and chocolate cake

I made another pair of bootees on Tuesday evening. A couple of new babies are planned for November and there are probably more in the pipeline ;0) so I need some stock!

I've started another pair using a different pattern. I'll post pictures when they will be finished.
I am in a quick, easy, small knitting project mood at the moment. I made a cake yesterday. I got that pattern from someones blog but I can't remember who...oops. If you recognize it, please let me know.

This afternoon, I went to the wool shop to buy some yarn to knit a dress:

It is the same wool I used to knit the cheeky monkey sweater. I am going to knit the dress in pistachio green and brown. I also bought some orange and red to add some colors to the flowers. I will modified a little the pattern, make it sleeveless, so it can be worn with a T shirt underneath. Who will be the lucky owner???

2 comments:

Charlie P said...

Awww, I love the little shoes :)

p.s. please post me one of those madeleines and a slice of bread from the post below!

Liz said...

Those shoes are adorable!