Monday 26 May 2008

Hand made

We had a beautiful weekend (it was a bit windy and still quite fresh though). It did pass too quickly, as usual :0(
Were very busy but I managed to finish Lowie's sweater on Sunday morning.

In the evening, I wanted to start something quick and easy, so I made a pair of bootees (free pattern here). It took me 2h. I like them and I think I will have to knit more...

In between, I had to do some cooking for lunch: prawn curry, goat cheese flan, parmigiana,

creme brulee and madeleine (flavoured with orange blossom water).

I also made bread! I use the flour Louise gave me last week.

Delicious, Thank you Louise!

3 comments:

Di said...

Sounds like a busy and productive weekend! I spent all of mine outdoors - it was a beautiful weekend!!

Sue said...

The monkey sweater is just too cute, and those booties are just adorable. It seems you were very creative over the weekend.

phuong said...

Le pull est super Laurence! Lowie le portera surement. Pour les chaussons, ca se fait pour des pieds de 23 cm? ;-)