Friday 16 May 2008

Jacket

Just a quit post to show you my latest knitted things.
I finished this baby jacket (size 2 years), I just need to find buttons (These ones are cute but they are just for the picture, plain ones will be better). I was thinking 3 blue and 3 white buttons. I'll see what I can find in the shop.

I've got 2 more lots of this cotton yarn (yellow/orange and green) so I will probably knit 2 more jackets.

I've made good progress on Stephane's jacket too (although I am not knitting that much at the moment because my hands are sore...too much knitting...oops). I am half way through the second sleeve and then I will knit the collar and the sides for the zip. Then the most difficult part will probably be to find the zip...

On Sunday, Louise is organizing a special event at her place:
Twist on Tour.
Peter and Laura, from Twist Fiber Craft, are coming with their van full of goodies (I better not forget my credit card) and we are having a BBQ!!!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Sue said...

The baby cardigan is just adorable, and I really like the color. It must be the week to have knitting aches as my arms have been aching, but perhaps it is the rain we are finally getting. Sunday sounds like a lot of fun too.

Louise said...

hehe! I'm getting excited too! The desserts and 2L pimms are chilling in the fridge, see you tomorrow :)

Stephane's top is looking great, you're nearly finished already.