Tuesday 3 June 2008

Farmyard

I knitted Alan dart's cow last year but didn't do the eyes. So, after a year of blindness, I sew a couple of beads on that poor cow face and now it can see the surroundings!

I also knitted a sheep... It is the second one, the first one (knitted last year) is now enjoying a life of leisure in the South West of France...

I've finished the bootees I was talking about on the previous post,

and I started the flower dress. I goes much faster than expected. I will probably have the front finished before going to Germany.

3 comments:

Di said...

The dress is looking fantastic! I love the colours you chose.

Glad that the cow can see now!!

Sue said...

The animals are so cute. I adore that dress, and your color variations look wonderful.

Liz said...

Those animals are the cutest things - and that dress! Wow! Is it hard to knit and change colors like that? (I'm not a knitter. When I find things I like I pass on the parrerns to my mom.)