Saturday 12 July 2008

Munich

At last, I am finding some time to post some pictures from Munich!
I spent one beautiful day there. I didn't go to any museum, the weather was so gorgeous that I just wandered around all day.
But first, I had a pretzel with a cappuccino...

Then, I went to Marienplatz

and the Theatinerkirche...

I was getting thirsty, so I went to the famous brewery, Hofbrauhaus, for 1 liter of shandy (yes, I was that thirsty!)

Finally, I climbed the stairs of St Peter's church to get this view:

Munich is really a beautiful city, I enjoyed it. Well, I enjoyed my whole stay in Germany, the quality of life is much better than I expected. I will go back, I hope, there are a few places that I would like to visit, especially Berlin.

2 comments:

Charlie P said...

Mmmmm...pretzel.
You've taken some great pictures of Munich. Great to see Leon in Hofbrauhaus- it's quite weird to think that he's the second pigeon to visit it :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'd love to go!