Sunday 20 July 2008

Knitting

I've managed to complete several knitting projects recently so I don't have so many WIPs!
I bought a zip in Germany to finish Stephane's jacket:

I've made the bag matching the flower dress:



I started another lace project (free pattern here) with some hand-died Shetland wool, but I wasn't very happy with it. Because the wool is variegated you can't see the lace pattern.

So I started again with some Rowan 4-ply soft I bought at Twist Fiber Craft last week (it was in the bargain basket).
I really like this yarn (100% merino), it is a pleasure to knit with.
I've got 6 balls for this project.
I bought a few more in different colors to knit some baby things as well.
Enough for now, I need to go and cast on more projects....

2 comments:

Sue said...

The jacket looks great. I love the little bag too, so cute.

Louise said...

oh wow, I was just looking at that lace pattern on ravelry this morning... great minds think alike! Hope Stephane likes his new cardigan, it's fab.