Saturday 5 July 2008

Flower dress

I've got 6 knitting projects on the go at the moment and I am tempted by some more (including a lace project), so I decided to finished some WIPs first before casting on more! For 3 of them it is just sewing up (buttons or zip only for 2 of them). These are always the stages that I am putting off...Ugh!
I finished my second pair of socks this week and the flower dress yesterday evening. I am really pleased with the results. My crochet skills are not the best but I managed to make the borders properly :0)

I am now working on the matching bag to go with the dress. Then, I don't know when I will give it to its owner...

3 comments:

Sue said...

It is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh!!!! You are amazing. What a beautiful dress!

Anonymous said...

Adorable..! I too got a floral dress for my sweet daughter.