Tuesday 13 January 2009

Malta (part 5)

Blue Grotto is a famous attraction in Malta. It consists on 6 caves. You can enter in only one of them, the others are too small. It is best to come in the morning when the sun illuminates the caves. There are lots of red coral on the stones, colors are fantastic (Sorry no pictures).
Stephane wished he could just jump in the water... He could have, the water was fresh but not really cold, unfortunately he had the flu and he wasn't feeling great :o(

While walking from Valetta to Sliema, I just bumped into this shop:

Unfortunately, it was closed at the time (3.30pm), but I saw it opened one morning, when we were passing by with the bus ... I couldn't stop of course.

Tomorrow we are going to London for a few days so I'll put more pix when I'll come back. In the meantime, this is one of Valetta...

No comments: