Sunday 24 February 2008

Juliet

This morning I finished the Debbie Bliss jacket I was making (for myself). I just need to find a nice wee button.

I have started a lace project. The pattern is from the book, Victorian lace today. It is the third time I am starting it. The first time the wool was a bit hairy and as every row is patterned, it was a bit tricky. Then I started with that wool (I bought it from Louise, she had some spare, and you should see what she is making with it!) but realised that something was wrong (Initially, I thought it was my knitting skills). Thansk to Ravelry, I got the errata for the pattern. Now I am doing OK, I think. I've done 4 repeats of the pattern, 36 more to go and the border. That one will keep me busy for several months.

This morning I was in the mood for starting a new project and I decided on that one. Otto the Owl from Lucinda guy book.
Today, the weather was nice in Dundee, although very windy, but we decided to go cycle to Tayport before lunch. 1h30 of cycling was just what we needed! I forgot my camera and I was trying to dig out some pictures from the computer when I found these ones. It was a wool shop on the West coast of Scotland, near Skye.

No comments: