Sunday 10 February 2008

Baby knit

We are having a kind of baby shower for Allyson on Tuesday night at Isabel's. I am not sure she will be opening the presents for the baby as she didn't wanted to, so it will be more a girl night out.

Anyway, yesterday I've knitted something for the baby: a mouse (Lucinda Guy pattern).
I will also give her a wee fabric bag. I've made several of them last summer to use instead of wrapping paper.
Yesterday, it was our monthly Newburgh knitting group (Thanks Louise for the lift). It was extremely quiet without Diane (in Berlin for the weekend) ;0). I manage to not buy any wool but I found a silk Lantern Moon needle case in the bargain corner (half price!).
In the afternoon, I spent few hours updating my projects and my stash on Ravelry. I am addicted to it now. Luckily, I am not working on my computer at the moment at work, otherwise I would be too tempted.... and at home I have to share it with Stephane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little mouse! Have fun!!