Saturday 29 December 2007

Bonne Année

After a very busy week I had some time to myself to appreciate what santa brung me, especially the woollie things: a book to knit baby shoes, some bamboo needles and 100% merino wool to knit a Debbie Bliss pattern (Juliet, Rialto DK). Initially, I wanted to buy the Debbie Bliss Rialto, but I decided against it after some knitters from the knitting group told me they had some problems with the wool. I hope the Katia merino yarn will do the job. I've done the sample, the tension is the same and the feel is really good. I can't wait to knit the jacket!


Tomorrow santa is coming again (Monday as well) and then we are having a big party at my friends to celebrate the new year. We don't have to go very far as the house is just in front of my parents' house. We just have to cross the road and as it is a dead end (and we are at the end), it is pretty safe.
I think it will be my last post for 2007. I hope you will have loads of fun.

*** Happy New Year to everybody ***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with with the knitting. I am literally green with envy since I can hardly knit.

jane said...

Happy New Year and happy new knitting projects!

HAJDUCH's page said...

Bonne année Laurence. Et aussi Stéphane. Et GG, bien sur! J'espère qu'il ne fait pas trop froid à Dundee.