Friday 14 December 2007

Blanket

As I told you before, I am knitting 2 baby blankets for my brothers twins (Mathew and Olivia). They are due in March but as you know, time flies... This is the one for Mathew: 30 squares (I initially planned 35 but the blanket is big enough with 30). It will be around 60x70 cm, a bit bigger once I've knitted the border. The sewing is taking ages so I will design a blanket without sewing (or far less) for Olivia.
I am also trying to finish the bits and bobs that are lying unfinished here and there like this jumper. It is a size 5-6yr so it will probably be for Elliot, my brother's son, for his birthday in September (he will be 4 then).
Finally, These are some of the crochet flowers (brooches) I've made for the gallery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice knitting! I knit about two rows and quit. I just don't have the patience. Maybe I'll try again once I get all of my Christmas list finished.