Thursday 6 December 2007

Knitting

Yesterday was the knitting group at Borders. I didn't knit anything but I did improve my sewing skills. I am currently knitting 2 baby blankets for my brother's twins (they are due in March so I am on target to have them finished by then). I have decided on a simple pattern: 35 squares, half plain, half stripy, then a border. So, for an hour and a half I've tried several sewing techniques, all a disaster. I had advice from several experienced sewers so I kept trying and later in the evening I manage to sew a couple of squares and I was pleased with the result ! :0) I'll post pictures later when I will have done a bit more.


I've been knitting lots of Christmas presents but I can't show you them all as some of the people they are for are watching.


I can show you the cushions:


No comments: