Monday 15 September 2008

Swap

Time flies and I've been so busy that I had no time for posting!
I joined the Scottish swap group on Ravelry and I am taking part in this month swap. The theme is "celtic warmers". My swap partner lives in Edinburgh and I am hoping to send the parcel this week if I can manage to finish the few bits and bobs left. Only when she will have received it I will be able to post details and pictures of what I knitted and crocheted for her.

On Saturday, it was our monthly knitting group at Twist Fiber Craft. We had no chauffeur, so Andrea and I rented a car for the day. It was a perfect knitting day: cold, damp, miserable. I forgot to take my camera, which is a shame. After knitting, we had a lovely lunch at Jamesfield, and then we headed south, to the Cocoa Tree Shop in Pittenweem, for our dessert: crepes with chocolate sauce and ice cream...hhhmmmm....

I can show you a picture of the yarn I bought at Twist Fiber Craft: 80% merino 20% silk lace weight yarn. It is gorgeous, I know what I am going to knit with it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my lovely parcel!

Kath,
Your lucky swap partner in Edinburgh