Friday 5 September 2008

Sad

My dear beloved oven died on Monday evening. It's been really good, had a long, busy life (17 years) and followed me almost everywhere. I will now have to learn how to bake in a simple electric oven...
One of the last thing I've baked in my wonderful oven, is a blueberry amandine tart:

Recipe:

Shortcrust pastry
250g blueberries
80g sugar
60g grounded almond
2 eggs
1 spoon of corn flour
20 cl single cream

lay out the shortcrust pastry into a greased tart dish. Add the blueberries.
Mix the cream with the eggs, the corn flour, sugar and grounded almond. Pour this mixture on the blueberries.
Bake at 190˚C for 45 minutes.

It is a very good and easy recipe. Bon Appetit!!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Yum, it looks delicious!

Charlie P said...

Thgat looks GORGEOUS!