Wednesday 6 January 2010

Swap

Before Christmas I took part to a swap on this French blog: J'ai plus d'un tour dans mon sac.
We had to make a little case and send it along with some bits and pieces. It was a chain so I knew who I was sending it to but I didn't know who was sending me something.
I sent my parcel one day earlier then anybody else because it takes a bit longer from Scotland however, it was the last one to arrive, probably due to the weather conditions!
This is what I received:

A very well made case, lined with liberty fabric, 2 very nice chocolate bars, a lip balm and a row counter bracelet. Thanks a lot Startare!

I sent this parcel to Malilou:


I made the case with the nice wool felt I bought at entrée des fournisseurs in Paris in November, and lined it with some fabric I bought at Créations et savoir-faire fair.


I really enjoyed this swap and I am hoping to do a few this year :o)

4 comments:

startare said...

Hope you are not snowed in up North! Ici on se caille!
Next swap should be for woolly socks!

Ninie B said...

Magnifique ta trousse BRAVO !!!!
Quel beau swap !!
Un bracelet compte-rangs c'est génial ça !!
Bizzzzzzzzzz

camounjazz said...

Oh oui, ce swap a été génial, plein de très beaux échanges, de créativité, de gourmandise... et de frayeurs (merci la Poste !)
Sans MAC, je dois dire que tu as fait un travail superbe !!!

ely said...

ohhh que oui! une superbe aventure et des rencontres géniales! tu as fais un superbe travail!!!! et c'est vrai que le bracelet compte-rangs: excellent!!!