Thursday 7 May 2009

Stained glass mirror

I have finished another stained glass project (Well, I still have to apply the patina): a mirror.
One of my cousins is getting married in September and I asked him and his fiancée if they would like a stained glass mirror as a wedding present. They liked the idea and I had carte blanche for the design, the only condition was that the colour had to be white/cream. I decided to use some mosaic tiles I had, white glass and some translucent beads with a thin line of white inside.



Now, I will have to bring it back to France without breaking it.
I hope they will like it, the wedding is in September.

3 comments:

Di said...

Hey, it looks fantastic! I am sure that your cousin will love it! It's great how quickly you have taken to this art form!

Louise said...

Gosh that's beautiful Laurence, what a fabulous wedding present. Well done!

Liz said...

I think it is beautiful. How can they not love it?