Friday 11 January 2008

Knitting

The end of the holiday was a bit hectic and back at work was exhauting. I am back into the routine now....
I've started to knit a jumper for my friend's daughter, Maeva. She choose the pattern from the Lucinda Guy book, design for kids: hand knits and things. It turns out to be a nightmare. I've got 15 bobins/balls at the moment (more than on the picture) and it is taking me 15-20 min to knit a row. the pattern is on 90 stitches over 70 rows... It is suppose to be the same at the back but I will do only one flower at the back I think, otherwise, I will go crazy and I will still be knitting it next year !


I am still knitting Olivia's blanket. The square in the middle is missing and then, I will have to sew it. Also I am knitting something for Allyson's baby.

Tomorrow is our monthly kniting group in Newburgh.

2 comments:

Di said...

I don't envy you 15 bobbins!! It's going to look nice!

Louise said...

Crikey, that looks tricky. It's going to be great though, I'm sure she'll love it. And knowing you, it'll be done by next week!!!