Thursday 22 November 2007

Knitting group


Yesterday it was our weekly knitting group at Border and I took some pictures...
Sheila and her (nearly, just need the beads for the flowers) completed bag from Nicky Epstein's Fabulous Felted Bags.

Some of us are doing a knitted and felted poinsettia wreath as a christmas gift for Laura and Peter, the owner of the most fabulous wool shop I have ever seen: twist fiber craft. There is another knitting group there once a month. This is Louise showing some petals.

Jane knitting a sample

A few month ago, I've knitted 2 blankets for Sheila's daughter. She gave one as a baby gift to friends in South Africa. They liked it so much that they used it for the baby christening. This is a picture of the blanket. It is a pattern from Lucinda Guy, Designs for kids, I've just modified it a little.

1 comment:

Sal said...

I've only just seen you're blog as I've been so bad at posting lately and wow there's me on it!! The cushions look lovely - can't believe you've done so many!