Saturday 19 February 2011

Tradition

It is now a tradition! Every year before Christmas I send a parcel to my friend Camoun and at the beginning of the following year she send me one. I forgot to take a picture of the one I sent her, but I managed one of the parcel she sent me before I had a go at the chocolate...
As you can see, she's been extremely generous: 3 tablets of chocolate (there are only 2 left now...), a bag of bergamot orange sweeties (a speciality from Nancy, yum yum), a soap scented with bergamot as well, a recipe book to bake Alsacian biscuits, and a huge ball of yarn (50% yak, 50% sheep, dead soft :o) from Bellelaine.fr)


Tomorrow, I am going to bake some of these biscuits and try them on my guineapigs at work on Monday ;oD
I'll report here later...

3 comments:

CamounJazz said...

Hey hey, tradition, pile le bon mot ;)
J'attend le crash test avec impatience !!! Vous allez vous régaler :) Bisous

MINI MUM said...

Il a fini par arriver .... quel gâchis s'il s'était perdu !!!!
Bisous

Transport Bulgaria said...

It’s very nice for you to keep the tradition. I wish you would have taken a photo of the things you sent to her.