Thursday 3 February 2011

Hearts and Flowers socks

One more pair!
For me, as usual :o)
But I must admit that I am glad to have so many pairs (a dozen) of hand knitted socks because they are warm and cosy and, with the weather we had this winter, they've been put to good use!


The pattern is called hearts and flowers socks from Wendy Johnson book "socks from the toe up". I used one ball of Zauberball and 2.25mm dpn.

Now I have to decide on the next pair of socks I am going to knit (for me again, I am so selfish when it comes to socks). I like to have a pair to knit as it is a small portable project you can take anywhere :o)

2 comments:

MINI MUM said...

J'adore la couleur !!! c'est bien d'avoir mis le nombre de paires tricotées, j'allais le faire !!!
gros bisous !!!!
Maminou

CamounJazz said...

Si tu veux augmenter ton stock de paires de chaussettes maison, rapidement, je te conseille les Concentric socks.... Une construction marrante (j'ai tricoté une paire à ma taille en une semaine tout rond !!!)

Et celles-ci, je le redis : je les trouve magnifiques !