Tuesday 8 December 2009

Socks

I am in a socks knitting mood at the moment.
Last month I made this pair:

Although there are loads of free socks patterns on internet and Ravelry in particular, I love books so I bought this one last week. I received it yesterday and I am going to use one of the pattern (and the next pair of socks will probably be the one on the cover).

I am using my basic toe-up pattern and will be knitting some fancy legs.

I am using Socrates SuperSock merino from Violet Green. It is a very soft wool, a pleasure to knit with and my feet can't wait to wear them ;o)

3 comments:

ely said...

bon je comprends pas grand chose à l'anglais mais c'est boooo tout bo!

Anonymous said...

ça me donne envie d'en tricoter - elles sont chouettes
Mini Mum

Liz said...

I'm curious about the wooden thingie. Tell me about it.