Saturday 31 October 2009

Final countdown

More than 3 weeks without a post! where was I? Well, not very far, just very busy with the craft fayre preparation. Only 4 days left before the first one! and still plenty to do...
This is where I am up to:
I've knitted 15 pairs of gloves: 14 with Rowan felted tweed (50% merino, 25% alpaca, 25% nylon) and one with 100% merino. I've made nice labels and attached them to the pairs with matching left-over yarn.

I sewed 25 cotton gift bags:

I hand cut 140 fabric circles to dress the jam jars:

I've made around 100 cards:

The lavender bags still need to be stuffed...

That's it for now. In the next post, I'll let you know how it went...

4 comments:

Di said...

At least we'll have something to put on the table! I think I have about 6 things completed - but should get a few more done before the day!

Liz said...

Wow! You have been busy. Good luck. I hope you see it all!

camounjazz said...

Je suis sidérée par tout ce que tu as réalisé... c'est très beau (je rêverai d'enfiler un de ces gants); Les couleurs sont magnifiques, très gaies...
Je suis admirative du travail effectué (surtout quand je pense qu'il me faut quasiment 6 mois pour tricoter une paire de gants !!)

ely said...

ohhhh oui moi aussi sidérée!!! je n'ai eu le temps de passer qqes jours et que vois-je! tu m'épates vraiment!!!