Thursday 6 August 2009

I am back

We spent 3.5 weeks in France, enjoying amazing landscapes, drinks, food, friends and family. As usual, GG and Leon came with us, and, for the first time, Hariette joined us. She joined our family a few weeks ago (thanks to Charlie).

I have hundreds of pictures to go through, and in the meantime I can show you what I have done in my spare time in France. I asked my mum to give me some sewing lessons because I wanted to make a gift bag for this mirror instead of wrapping it in paper.

Then, after a trip to the local fabric shop, I made this bag:

More later...

3 comments:

phuong said...

argh...
encore, encore!!
et elle a ete prise ou la photo de l'en-tete?
bises

Liz said...

The bags look great! I love the idea of using gift bags instead of wrapping paper.

camounjazz said...

Ce sont tes premières cousettes ? Non!?!
En tout cas, elles sont superbes (j'aime beaucoup le sac... c'est un patron perso ou tu as suivi un modèle en particulier ?)