Sunday 28 June 2009

Woolfest Booty

As promised, this is what I bought at Woolfest yesterday:

  • Hand dyed sock yarn: 1 skein from Wild Fire Fibres and 2 skeins from Laal Bear.
  • Schoppel Wolle sock yarn: 2 zauberball
  • 2 skeins of undyed 90% Alpaca/ 10% nylon (I forgot where from)
  • 2 skeins of cobweb/lace weight from KraftyKoala: Alpaca/Cashmere/Silk and Merino/Silk
  • 1 cone of lace weight 65% Wood/35% Milk fibre from Uppingham yarns
  • Thanks to Andrea who found Fiberspates Fairy Wool bargain basket, I bought 3 skeins of hand dyed lace yarn and one of hand dyed sock yarn for a fraction of the regular price :o)
  • a cotton bag with a B-ewe-tiful sheep
  • a pair of sock blockers
Now, I should go knitting...

1 comment:

Liz said...

I wondered what those sock blockers were...