Saturday 20 June 2009

Finished, at last!

It seems to me that I started this cardigan years ago (free pattern here). I finally finished it today. It is a fairly easy knit, but as it is knitted in one piece, every row seems to take ages and it is very heavy, especially when you do the raglan.

I made the sleeves less wide so the lace pattern does not match at the yoke but it is not too obvious so it is fine.
It turned out about 1 or 2 sizes smaller than expected so it is pretty fitted. I am hoping it will loosen a bit as it is linen and cotton...

2 comments:

phuong said...

c'est tres chouette! pour le probleme de taille, si ca ne bouge pas, ben... comme je suis pour la recup et le recyclage, je veux bien me sacrifier :-)

domarl said...

C'est très beau comme d'habitude. Quand au commentaire de phuong je reconnais bien la "petite d'en face"