Thursday 30 April 2009

Craft Hope

I am taking part in a great project organised by Crafthope. The aim is to make dolls for children at Casa Bernabe orphanage in Nicaragua.

The dolls can be sewn or knitted. You can sign up and find tutorials for sewing dolls on Crafthope website. The deadline for receiving the dolls is June 13th. You can be as creative as you want, the only "restriction" is that the dolls have to have brown hair and brown eyes, to resemble the children they are going to.

I don’t have a sewing machine so I am knitting 2 dolls, a boy and a girl. I also enrolled a few people at my knitting group.
I've finished the boy doll:


I might knit him a shirt...
Go to Crafthope to sign up and if you can't do that one, you might be able to participate to the next project...

2 comments:

Liz said...

He is so cute! I love him.

Jade said...

Your dolls are adorable! Thanks for all you do! xoxo