Saturday 7 March 2009

Swap

I took part in another swap organised by the Scot Swap group on Ravelry. The theme was tea cosy.
My swap partner is totally mad on Dr Who so I decided on a Dalek teacosy. I knitted it with Lopi and felted it twice in the washing machine, then, I needle felted a few details.

I also found a great pattern for a tea mitten on Ravelry so I knitted one as well.

I added a few goodies (tea, nuts, chocolate and some Lopi) and she loved it :o)
She sent me this great parcel:

These swaps are great fun and I am looking forward to taking part in the next one.

3 comments:

Di said...

The dalek is just spectacular!!

Liz said...

The dalek is great. My husband is a big Dr. Who fan and he says he is quite impressed.

Helga Marie Bee said...

Ok just saw this-had to ask is their pattern for your dalek tea cozy? I must make it for my husband!!