Sunday 15 March 2009

Absinthe

Spring issue of knitty is up :o)
There are a few patterns that I really like and I've started a pair of socks: absinthe. I've knitted one already (I started on Thursday evening). There are errors in the charts but they are easy to rectify and it's been spotted by others as well so an errata should be available shortly.

There is another pattern I will have to knit: Decimal, a lacy cardigan. I have the yarn: katia linen. I bought it for another cardigan but haven't started it yet...

I think I will wait a little bit before knitting it to be sure that there is no mistakes in the pattern or that they will be all corrected by then.

3 comments:

Louise said...

oh you are speedy indeed! Love the cables on the foot of this sock. I'd like to knit that cardi too, I'm thinking of buying some cotton once I get back to work at Twist, so I'll be very iterested to find out how you get on with it...

Liz said...

Beautiful. Knitting looks so complicated... I like your new look.

Tsitsa said...

Toutes tes chaussettes, tous tes gants sont très jolis, et d'une manière générale, se promener sur ton blog est un plaisir.
;-)