Tuesday 12 August 2008

Finish line

Done already! I've crossed the finish line on Sunday at 11pm, UK time!
I should have register several projects! it was fun. I don't think I would have done it so quickly if it hadn't been for the Ravelympics!
I am not the only one who crossed the finish line, Louise did it as well, a day before me! and Diane is not far from it!

The pattern:
using 6mm needles, cast on 237 stitches.
K3,K1, YO, K3, S1, K2tog, PSSO, k3, YO, repeat from 17 time, K4.
Knit 1 row.
Repeat these 2 rows until you have approximately 50 repeats of the pattern.

Using a steam iron, press lightly and gently stretch the shawl so that it becomes wider and leave flat to dry.

The true colors are more like on this picture:

What did I earn? Well, a great cast on party at home, a nice shawl, new friends on Ravelry, and this medal from the head of the International Ravelympic Committee, Adonis Dionysius Bobicus Maximus:



Now, I've completed my ravelympic project but I still have several other knitting projects that need completed and a lot more queuing....

1 comment:

Charlie P said...

Well done! That's some very impressive knitting :)