Tuesday 10 January 2012

Happy New Year

I wish you all loads of happiness for 2012!
I haven't made any resolutions, I never do them! Instead, I've decided to show you some pictures of my trip to Germany at the beginning of December...

Aachen, a nice little city at the borders of Belgium and the Netherlands, well known for its Christmas market.


Aachen cathedral:



Dusseldorf:






And Cologne:
I love Cologne, I hope I'll have the opportunity to go back. The city has 7 Christmas market in the centre, each with a theme. I had time to do only 3 because I spend some time in the chocolate museum...yumyum...






 

Cologne cathedral and view from the cathedral:

 






Next, I'll show you what's on my needles....

4 comments:

MINI MUM said...

Je ne connais pas l'Allemagne et je le regrette : c'est féérique pendant la période de Noël - J'aurais fait des folies aux marchés !!!!
Mille bisous

MINI MUM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lino said...

La période de Noël en Allemagne est magique, habitant pas loin de la frontière je suis allée à celui de Trèves, petit mais si typique et charmant.
Tes photos sont superbes. Bonne année

Anonymous said...

heureusement que Mini Mum n'a pas le temps d'aller en Allemagne sinon elle ferais des folies
Super Dad