Tuesday 8 March 2011

Cheeky Monkey

This is what fell off my needles lately:
another pair of socks! Cable rib socks from "Favorite Socks: 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave". I've modified the pattern a little: started from the toe and did a short row heel.

For one of my friend's nephew, I've knitted this cheeky jumper (pattern from knitting magazine 050, May 2008):

Now, on my needles, I have another pair of socks (for me, as always) and a lace smoke ring (vent d'est vent d'ouest, free Ravelry download) using the nice yak yarn camoun sent me :o) (and this is for me as well!).

2 comments:

MINI MUM said...

Et une paire plus .... mais il y a de plus en plus de neige en Ecosse !!!
Tu as bien travaillé et ce nouveau pull est très réussi !!!
Gros bisous

Liz said...

Love it! Is it hard to switch back and forth with different colors like that?