Sunday 29 August 2010

Some knitting

I haven't done much knitting lately (or much posting either), life is too busy!
Anyway, I am making some gloves to sell at Twist.



I also have a lace WIP: I started it in March and it will probably take me another year to complete it because I am knitting no more than 2 rows every week. It is a free pattern from knitty: Aeolian shawl. I am using Misti Alpaca lace yarn and 2250 beads.


I am also working on some stained glass projects for the Christmas market but that will be for another post.

6 comments:

phuong said...

The lace looks gorgeous.

MINI MUM said...

quelle patience pour toutes ces perles, mais le résultat est là !!! BRAVO !!!

Tsitsa said...

Ah oui quelle patience ! Mais alors de toute beauté !

Tsitsa said...

Et les gants... une mosaique de jolie couleurs et...j'adore les vieux rose :-p
Là aussi il faut une sacrée dose de patience !

Unknown said...

Fantastic work, very impressive! I'm a new beginner to knitting, also in Dundee, I found your blog looking for knitting groups. Since Borders' closed, do you attend any other groups/classes in Dundee? Or do you teach yourself?

Manoute said...

Hi Metsa! Thanks! There is a knitting group at the DCA every wednesday from 6pm to 7.30/8 pm. It is free and you are welcome anytime. Hope to meet you there :o)