Monday 12 July 2010

Books

I do not count the number of days, or weeks I should say, since my last post. My excuses: lack of time and laziness! I should add holidays as well. I am just back from 10 days in France...
Anyway, this is not today's topic. I wanted to show you two wonderful books I bought in the US:


Some of the patterns:

And:

Some of the patterns:

I have not tried any pattern yet and I am not sure which one to go for!
I have a pair I want to finish first! I should be able to show it to you next week...

4 comments:

CamounJazz said...

Oh oh, comme j'adorerais me plonger dans l'un de ces livres... le second me fait particulièrement rêver, il y a l'air d'y avoir de très jolies choses !

(ça fait un moment que je n'ai pas pris le temps de faire un tour sur tes pages ; je vais prendre le temps de profiter de toutes les photos que tu as mises en ligne... elles ont l'air magnifiques !)

MINI MUM said...

Comment fais-tu pour dénicher d'aussi beaux livres !!!
J'adore "Tree of Life" ......
Lesquelles vas-tu faire en premier ???
Bisous - Mini Mum

Liz said...

You're going to have fun with those!

Tsitsa said...

Oh la la mais qu'elles sont jolies toutes ces chaussettes ! Celles que tu as faite, félicitations ! Je n'ose pas imaginer quel temps passé dessus. Le motif est très joli, bravo ! Et je découvre des chaussettes que j'appellerais "grannytées", elles sont fantastiques ! Très originales !
:-o