Tuesday 24 November 2009

Liberty and Tiffany

I am back from my wee trip to France. I spent a few days in Paris where I had the chance to go to a Louis Comfort Tiffany exhibition at Musee du Luxembourg. It was amazing to see the pieces for real, the details are incredible. I took a few pictures but it is much better in reality.

Then, I spent a day at Créations et Savoir-Faire with my mum and a friend.

The theme this year was Liberty fabric.

We registered for two card workshops and learned new tips.
There were about 250 exhibitors: fabric, cross-stitch, food, cooking, paper, craft, jewellery... It took the all day to go around them all! It was much better than last year's exhibition :o)


To end this post I wanted to show you that knitting is definitively back to fashion as this film advertisement proves it (trailer here):

3 comments:

Di said...

The poster looks fab!!!

camounjazz said...

J'adore... Je prends des notes. Je vais à Paris dans 2 jours et l'expo Tiffany a l'air très intéressante... J'y ferai peut-être un tour si j'ai le temps...

Pour l'affiche, c'est marrant, je me suis fait la même réflexion en la voyant hier dans mon ciné de quartier !

Val said...

Sounds like a pleasant trip! The Tiffany exhibit sounds wonderful.